Battle of the Bands

I love going to events like the Battle of the Bands, as it gives recognition to performers wanting to ...













I love going to events like the Battle of the Bands, as it gives recognition to performers wanting to promote themselves with the potential to place a rank and hey, prizes are always good.
My good friend and his band decided to try out for the Melton Battle of the Bands and they did an amazing job. I first listened to them start of 2012 in school so it's really good seeing them expand and  wanting to get recognised even after they graduated.  I remember the first BOTB we attended there were a good load of bands participating but in the Melton one there were only I think 5 that participated? The other two acts were just there because there was a lot of time left before the end.
When the band went off the stage, the security guard next to us told us they would definitely win, I think he has been there long enough to see other acts from previous events or years to know what the judges may wan to see.
To our surprise they actually won! It was great watching bands/solos and doing what they all love, music :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images