Maxi Dress Day

Last Sunday was the first time I have ever worn a maxi dress, and I'm so satisfied with my purchase! I was out at Epping Plaza f...



Last Sunday was the first time I have ever worn a maxi dress, and I'm so satisfied with my purchase! I was out at Epping Plaza for a whole day during the holidays contemplating whether to buy the dress or not. It was good deal, as maxi dresses where I'm from cost so much more than they should be, in my opinion. 
In addition, that Sunday had the most beautiful weather Melbourne has had in months. Even after that Sunday, the whole week has been raining and cold, so it was great I could finally try out my maxi dress on a perfect sunny day. I can't wait for summer! Knowing me, my friends know I hate Summer and prefer cold weather but lately I've been buying Summer/ Spring outfits but I can't wear them yet even though it's spring, because it still feels like Winter here!


OOTD:
Maxi Dress: ValleyGirl


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images