STYLE: Vanessa Hudgens

I've never made a post about a celebrity so I thought it would be interesting to start doing so. Vanessa Hudgens is one of the ma...


I've never made a post about a celebrity so I thought it would be interesting to start doing so. Vanessa Hudgens is one of the many few that is right up the style I'm going for. Even though she can be casual, she's very put together. I'd say she has a very boho vibe to her style, and judging by her street style she's not afraid to try new pieces. I noticed she wears a lot of thick cardigans and printed bottoms and dresses. Also, you see her wearing a lot of crop tops paired with sky high bottoms, or regulars cut from the hips. Honestly, she really inspires me when it comes to finding my own personal style. Some people, I've heard, don't like it because she looks too revealing or she looks like a 'slut', but I'm very understanding and can look upon each opinion, and I think Vanessa is just having fun and being herself. She's not too revealing to a sense it's inapropriate but like I said earlier, she's very out together.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images